What is net metering? How to define solar radiation? What do PV industry professionals mean when they refer to grid parity? From definition of different terms such as peak load up to the understanding of true sine wave, this section covers solar energy basics.
For some PV professionals the 101 solar energy basics may be already known.
But hey! There’s always something to learn.
More solar energy basics will be added regularly. For any suggestions, leave us a comment below.
- Direct Current (DC) Power: definition and applications
- Net Metering: how to sell you solar power to the grid
- MC4 connector crimping tool: how to use?
- Solar energy history: an introduction
- Solar Panel Array: what is it and common sizes?
- Microfinance of solar systems
- Difference Solar Radiation and Solar Insolation explained
- Greenhouse gases: how can solar energy reduce CO2?
- Distributed solar power generation
- Base Load and Peak Load: understanding both concepts
- True Sine Wave: definition & compared to modified sine wave
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement: 4 things you should know
- AC Power: what is it?
- Ampere (AMPS) and solar energy systems
- Fossil Fuels and its disadvantages compared to solar energy
- Dual Metering explained
- Grid Parity: definition of the holy grail in solar energy
- Feed-In Tariff (FIT) in solar, advantages and how it works
- How much sunlight do we get on earth?