Team Sinovoltaics spends a lot of time in solar module, inverter and mounting rack factories to audit production lines and perform quality control.
In this section about solar panel manufacturing you can find subjects such as how solar modules are made, the Czochralski process and learn about solar module lamination.
Discover the various techniques involved and acquaint yourself with the steps in the solar inverter manufacturing process and crucial parts of solar module production, such as solar cell soldering and module framing.
- Solar Cell Sorting: process and purpose
- Solar Cell Soldering: what is it?
- Solar Panel Lamination: procedure, advantages and disadvantages
- Solar Panel Framing: advantages and disadvantages?
- Carbon Arc Welding (CAW)
- Czochralski process: production of Crystalline Silicon Cells
- Solar panel manufacturing process: From cell to module