This webinar has already taken place, you can watch the recording on this page.
We'd like to invite you to join our upcoming Webinar “PV Warranty Risk Management: Pitfalls To Avoid For PV Project Developers”. During this webinar you'll learn everything you need to know about the warranties offered by the manufacturer and how to insure these warranties.
PV Warranty Risk Management: Pitfalls To Avoid For PV Project Developers
Date / Time: Tuesday 16th June, 10am (Europe time zone, GMT +2)
The Webinar will be hosted by Team Sinovoltaics, and we're welcoming the Munich Re Green Tech Solutions Team.
During this webinar you'll learn about:
- Consequences of Covid-19 lockdowns on warranty-related risks of PV modules
- What is the Warranty Risk of Solar?
- How do I source warranty-insured PV modules?
- How to ensure and guarantee that warranty insurance protects my project?
- What are the traps and pitfalls, that I should be aware of?
- How can I address additional requirements for insurance?
- Can I blindly trust the warranty terms on solar modules?
- Key warranty clauses to review when developing PV projects.
Who can attend this webinar?
- Commercial / utility scale developers
- PV project owners
- Procurement / C-Level roles