Are you working with a World Class PV & Battery Energy Storage factory?
For a factory to be World-Class, there are dozens of requirements that need to be in place. These requirements relate to product quality, reliability, and compliance with various technology, safety, and environmental standards.
Full insight can be gained with a factory qualification audit. Our accredited and PV & BESS specialized auditors perform thorough technical due diligence on prospective suppliers to prevent incorrect and costly decisions.
The benefits of entrusting us with a factory qualification audit include:
- 100% independence from suppliers and manufacturers
- In-depth quality management systems (QMS) implementation and health, safety & environment (HSE) compliance verification
- Comprehensive insights about factory structure and manufacturing processes
- In-depth production and product technology review
- Assessment of financial background and operations economics
- A detailed, confidential, and on-time audit report
- CQI/ IRCA-accredited and experienced auditors with an extensive background in PV & BESS factory operations management
If you would like to learn what our team can do for you, please fill out the contact form on the right, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
What are the benefits of implementing Zero Risk Solar®?
Entrusting Sinovoltaics with auditing your PV factories provides the following benefits:
- CQI/ IRCA-accredited and PV & BESS specialized auditors
- 100% independent from suppliers and manufacturers
- Proprietary and PV and BESS component-specific audit procedures
- Comprehensive Sinovoltaics Factory Scorecards for comparative factory benchmarking
- Detailed, confidential, and fast audit reports