Are you working with a World Class PV factory?
For a PV factory to be World-Class, there are dozens of requirements that need to be in place. These requirements relate to product quality, reliability, and compliance with various technology, safety, and environmental standards.
Full insight can be gained with a PV factory audit. Our accredited and PV-specialized auditors perform thorough technical due diligence on prospective suppliers to prevent incorrect and costly decisions.
The benefits of entrusting us with a PV factory audit include:
- 100% independence from suppliers and manufacturers
- in-depth quality management systems (QMS) implementation and health, safety & environment (HSE) compliance verification
- comprehensive insights about factory structure and manufacturing processes
- in-depth production and product technology review
- assessment of financial background and operations economics
- detailed, confidential, and on-time audit report
- experienced auditors with extensive background in PV factory operations management
What PV factory audits are available?
- Pre-manufacturing audit
- General qualification audit
- Factory benchmark
- Factory background check
- Financial audit
- HSE audit
- Sustainability audit
If you would like to learn what our team can do for you, please fill out the contact form on the right, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
What are your benefits implementing ZERO RISK SOLAR?
Entrusting Sinovoltaics with auditing your PV factories provides the following benefits:
- Accredited and PV-specialized auditors
- 100% independent from suppliers and manufacturers
- proprietary and PV component-specific audit procedures
- comprehensive Sinovoltaics Factory Scorecards for comparative factory benchmarking
- detailed, confidential and fast audit reports