PV laboratory component testing
Test your PV components, including PV modules, inverters, and batteries, in our accredited partner laboratories in Asia, Europe, and the USA.
We are glad to help you implement laboratory testing in your Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), contact us to learn more about the options for your QAP.
What PV laboratory tests are available?
Sinovoltaics' PV component laboratory testing includes the following tests:
- I-V Measurement
- Electroluminescence (EL) Imaging
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) Test
- Light Induced Degradation (LID) Test
- Dynamic Mechanical Load Test
- Low Irradiance I-V Measurement (200W/m2)
- Temperature Coefficient Test
- Wet Leakage Current Test
- Damp Heat Test (1000hrs)
- EVA Gel Content Test
- Peel Strength Test
- Humidity Freeze HF 10 Test
Entrusting Sinovoltaics with the Laboratory Testing of your PV components - your benefits:
- 100% independent from suppliers and manufacturers
- PV component-specialized quality engineers
- Strict testing according to national and international standards
- Short lead-time, fast testing
- Note: Sinovoltaics only offers laboratory testing services in combination with quality inspections or audits.
Order PV Module Laboratory Testing
Note: Sinovoltaics only offers laboratory testing in combination with quality inspections or audits at the manufacturers.