What are on-site PV Quality inspections?
Our Quality Inspections allow you to detect and solve any defects during the manufacturing process of PV components. Inspecting your PV components prior to shipment offers great advantages:
- replacement of defect PV components prior to shipment
- inspections on-site at PV factories
- usage of advanced testing equipment
- certainty about quality before paying the supplier
Are quality inspections necessary?
Manufacturers and suppliers face ongoing pressure to compete on price, producing and delivering their PV components with razor-thin profit margins. Lower prices are good as long as your PV components are quality-engineered and assembled with premium components.
Between 2015 and 2018, in Europe alone more than 700,000 PV modules failed to reach the end of their warranted 25+ years of lifespan, highlighting the limitations of certifications and warranties to guarantee module quality.
Sinovoltaics performs independent quality inspections on-site at the PV factories in Asia, assuring the workmanship quality, constructional design conformity and structural integrity, output performance and electrical safety of solar PV components.
What are the PV-specialized quality inspections available?
Sinovoltaics' PV component inspections can be conducted at all stages of the manufacturing process:
- Production Monitoring
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Packing and Loading Supervision
- 100% Electroluminescence (EL) review
What are your benefits implementing Zero Risk Solar?
Entrusting Sinovoltaics with the quality assurance of your PV components - your benefits:
- 100% independent from suppliers and manufacturers
- PV component-specialized quality engineers
- comprehensive quality testing with strict attention to detail
- proprietary quality standards and inspection techniques and procedures
- detailed, confidential and fast inspection reporting