Solar module quality is an important subject as our beloved solar module comes with a warranty of 25 years (!).
Our readers at Sinovoltaics know that the quality of solar products and components is a core subject of our blog.
In this section you can find various topics regarding solar module quality, such as different temperature conditions, micro cracks, I-V curve explanation, solar panel tolerance, or learn about the various quality issues related to other solar products, including inverters, mounting structures and batteries.
- Current-Voltage/ I-V Curve: explanation and use
- Micro Cracks: causes and impacts on solar panels
- Solar Panel Packing: what are the important aspects?
- Standard Test Conditions (STC): definition and problems
- PTC: PV-USA Test Conditions
- Normal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT): definition
- Solar Panel Output Parameters: key performance data
- Low Irradiance Conditions (LIC): definition and testing
- High and Low Temperature Conditions (HTC, LTC): definition and testing
- Fill Factor