What is Production Monitoring?
Production Monitoring is often referred to as a During Production Inspection (DUPRO) or In-line Inspection. Production Monitoring allows you to oversee the manufacturing of PV components from A to Z.
Our Production Monitoring services involve:
- Primary material conformity verification
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Monitoring of internal quality control system
- Statistical tracking of defects and reworks
- Production and testing equipment maintenance and calibration
- Environmental conditions for each production area
- Overall monitoring of production abnormalities
What are the advantages of Production Monitoring?
Inspecting your PV components during manufacturing stage offers the following advantages:
- Improve and optimize the various production stages
early identification and correction of deviations and quality problems
Gain full insight on your PV product quality already during manufacturing
Reduce your costs: prevent any recalls / damage of your reputation by replacement of defect PV components prior to shipment
Quality inspections on-site at solar factories
How is Production Monitoring performed?
Sinovoltaics typically performs Production Monitoring for solar module purchases of 3MW+, and it's usually combined with Pre-Shipment Inspections.
Production Monitoring starts from day 1 of production, and you can count on our Quality Engineers to be present throughout the entire production process.
Production Monitoring is executed according to the following procedure:
- Client orders Production Monitoring with Sinovoltaics and the inspection is scheduled with the factory.
- As soon as production starts, our team of PV Quality Engineers will arrive on-site at the factory to review the entire manufacturing process.
- Any deviations and quality problems found will be directly solved on-site and communicated with our client.
- A detailed inspection report will be issued within 2-3 working days.
What other PV-specialized quality inspection services do we offer?
Sinovoltaics' PV component inspections can be conducted at all stages of the manufacturing process. Production Monitoring is usually complemented by an Pre-Shipment Inspection, and Packing and Loading Supervision. Sinovoltaics offers the following inspections:
- Production Monitoring
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Packing and Loading Supervision
- 100% Electroluminescence (EL) review
What are your benefits implementing ZERO RISK SOLAR?
Entrusting Sinovoltaics with the quality assurance of your PV components - your benefits:
- 100% independent from suppliers and manufacturers
- PV component-specialized quality engineers
- comprehensive quality testing with strict attention to detail
- apply our proprietary quality standards and inspection techniques
- detailed, confidential and fast inspection reporting