What is Packing and Loading Supervision?
Packing and Loading Supervision is performed once the pre-shipment inspection of a production batch has been finished. Our team will make sure that your PV components are properly packed and loaded in the shipping containers.
What are the advantages of Packing and Loading Supervision?
- Ensure best practices in PV component packing
- Safe packing supervision
- Supervise container loading and register shipping data
How are Packing and Loading Supervision performed? Packing and Loading Supervision is performed according to the number of shipping batches. Our Quality Engineers are present during the packing of the pallets, and during the container loading of each shipping batch.
Packing and Loading Supervision is executed according to the following procedure:
- Prior to packing, the packing method is reviewed according to the appropriate standard.
- If required by the client, vibration sensors are placed inside the shipping containers to measure any excessive vibrations that may cause damage to the solar modules.
- The empty container is inspected, and needs to be clean and dry.
- Registration of loading data, including container loading plan, truck number, container number, packing list and container seal.
- A detailed inspection report will be issued within 2-3 working days.
What other PV-specialized quality inspection services do we offer?
Sinovoltaics' PV component inspections can be conducted at all stages of the manufacturing process. Packing and Loading Supervision typically complements Production Monitoring and Pre-Shipment Inspections. Sinovoltaics offers the following inspections:
- Production Monitoring
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Packing and Loading Supervision
- 100% Electroluminescence (EL) review
What are your benefits implementing ZERO RISK SOLAR?
Entrusting Sinovoltaics with the quality assurance of your PV components - your benefits:
- 100% independent from suppliers and manufacturers
- PV component-specialized quality engineers
- comprehensive quality testing with strict attention to detail
- apply our proprietary quality standards and inspection techniques
- detailed, confidential and fast inspection reporting