This is the consumer or end-user section of the learning center, where you can find practical answers to your questions as a user of solar systems.
Read about topics such as solar hybrid systems, solar insolation, solar incentives and solar community purchases.
At Sinovoltaics we focus on content for the PV professionals, yet a small section for end-users cannot be missed.
More and more topics will be added to this section, also taking into account new trends and developments.
- Virtual net metering
- Solar incentives: why invest in solar energy?
- Solar energy systems during the winter: 10 tips for survival
- Solar Insolation: will solar panels work in my country or location?
- Solar Heating: can solar panels be used for water and space heating?
- How long do solar panels last?
- Should I wire my home for AC or DC loads?
- SGIP – what is it?
- Solar Hybrid System: comparison with grid-tied and standalone systems
- AC appliances: can these be powered with solar energy?