There are over 350 companies worldwide doing research on solar cells and there’s a lot of different cell technologies being researched.
In this section you can read more about solar cell technologies, such as Silicon (Si), Amorphous Silicon, Thin Film and Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) solar cells.
Also we cover subjects such as anti-reflective coatings and colored solar cells.
Expect a lot more updates in this section! For any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.
- What are N-type solar cells?
- Silicon (Si) for solar cells: how is it produced?
- Perovskite solar cells, why lower cost?
- Solar cells: how do they work?
- Monocrystalline Silicon Cells: efficiency and manufacturing
- Anti Reflective Coating: usage for solar panels
- Colored Solar Cells: specialities and limitations
- Broken Solar Cells: classification and applications
- Amorphous Silicon Solar Cells: structure and applications
- Cadmium Telluride Solar Cells (CdTe): advantages
- Quasi Mono Solar Cells
- Polycrystalline Silicon Cells: production and characteristics